четвртак, 1. март 2012.

Citati Dr. House - Maternity

Citati Dr. House - Maternity



House: "Sometimes the best gift is the gift of never seeing you again."

House: "This is our fault. Doctors over-prescribing antibiotics. Got a cold? Take some penicillin. Sniffles? No problem. Have some azithromycin. Is that not working anymore? Oh, got your Levaquin. Antibacterial soaps in every bathroom. We'll be adding vancomycin to the water supply soon. We bred these superbugs. They're our babies. And they're all grown up and they've got body piercings and a lot of anger."



Jill: "My joints have been feeling all loose, and lately I've been feeling sick a lot. Maybe I'm over training; I'm doin' the marathon, like, ten miles a day, but I can't seem to lose any weight."
House: "Lift up your arms. You have a parasite."
Jill: "Like a tapeworm or something?"
House: "Lie back and lift up your sweater. You can put your arms down."
Jill: "Can you do anything about it?"
House: "Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states."
Jill: "Illegal?"
House: "Don't worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites..."
Jill: "Playdates?"
House: "It has your eyes."

House: "Get up. We're going hunting."
Foreman: "For what?"
House: "Wabbits."

Cameron: "A needle in the haystack."
House: "It's worse than that. We don't even know what's the needle we're looking for."

House: "See, this is why I don't waste money on shrinks, cause you give me all these really great insights for free."
Cuddy: "Shrink. If you would consider going to a shrink, I would pay for it myself. The hospital would hold a bake sale, for God's sake."

House: "Your husband is definitely the source of your 'mono'."
Jill: "Oh, wow. Oh, thank God. Wow, I'm going to be a mom. Whoa, heh heh. Thank you so much; I gotta get you a gift or something."
House: "Sometimes the best gift is the gift of never seeing you again."
Jill: "Okay, all right! But, Dr. House, you've been so awesome. I mean, I really, totally trust you. Do you think you —"
House: "No."
Jill: "— could you do the prenatal?"
House: "No."
Jill: "Or deliver the baby?"
House: "That would be no."
Jill: "Okay!"

Wilson: "I'm still amazed you're actually in the same room with a patient"
House: "People don't bug me until they get teeth"

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар