среда, 29. фебруар 2012.

Citati Dr. House - Pilot (Everbody Lies)

House: "People choose the paths that grant them the greatest rewards for the least amount of effort."

Foreman: "Isn't treating patients why we became doctors?"
House: "No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable."


House: "See that, they all assume I'm a patient because of the cane."
Wilson: "Then why don't you put on a white coat like the rest of us?"
House: "Then they'll think I'm a doctor."

Foreman: "Oh, Cameron, I need you for a couple of hours."
Cameron: "What's up?"
Foreman: "When you break into someone's house, it's always better to have a white chick with you."

Cameron: "You hired me to get into my pants?!"
House: "I can't believe that that would shock you. It's also not what I said. No, I hired you because you look good; it's like having a nice piece of art in the lobby."

Patient: "I just want to die with a little dignity."
House: "There's no such thing! Our bodies break down, sometimes when we're 90, sometimes before we're even born, but it always happens and there's never any dignity in it. I don't care if you can walk, see, wipe your own ass. It's always ugly - always! We can live with dignity - we can't die with it."

House: "Gorgeous women do not go to medical school. Unless they're as damaged as they are beautiful."

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар