четвртак, 12. април 2012.

Citati Dr. House - Fidelity

Cuddy: "It takes two department heads to treat shortness of breath? What, do the complications increase exponentially with cup size?"
Wilson: "I'm not gonna date a patient's daughter."
House: "Very ethical. Of course, most married men would say they don't date at all."

House: "I don't ask why patients lie. I just assume they all do."

House: "As long as you're trying to be good, you can do whatever you want."
Wilson: "And as long as you're not trying, you can say whatever you want."
House: "So between us, we can do anything. We can rule the world"

Foreman: "Why are you riding me?"
House: "It's what I do...has it gotten worse lately?"
Foreman: "Yeah. Seems to me."
House: "Really. Well, that rules out the race thing. 'Cause you were just as black last week."

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар