среда, 11. април 2012.

Citati Dr. House - The Socratic Method

House: "Ah, my birthday. Normally I'd put on a festive hat and celebrate the fact that the Earth has circled the Sun one more time; I really didn't think it was going to make it this year, but darn it if it wasn't the little planet that could all over again."

Cuddy: "Good morning, Dr. House."
House: "Good morning, Dr. Cuddy! Love that outfit. Says, I'm professional, but I'm still a woman. Actually, it sorta yells the second part."
Cuddy: "Yeah, and your big cane is real subtle too."

Foreman: "Mickey Mantle had a whole bar named after him - he got a transplant."
House: "Yeah. Well, Lucy can't switch hit."

House: "So, when I said "no psych meds", I'm just curious, which word didn't you understand?"
Foreman: "The Haldol had nothing to do with the bleed. You know that. I used it purely as a chemical restraint."
House: "Oh, great, well, that's good to hear. So she won't experience any of those pesky little side effects you get when your motives aren't pure."

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар